What you eat is essential to feeling your best. Healthier food gives you the energy and strength to conquer your days.
Let’s face it, our daily routines can sometimes get the best of us. I think we can agree that if there is not a healthy, ready-to-go snack option we reach for whatever is easiest. Unfortunately, that’s not always the healthiest. One way to avoid that is by prepping your snacks for the week!
Listed below are two healthy, easy, and delicious snack recipes for you to try from the comfort of your home.
Tip: You can add CBD oil to any of these recipes by adding the desired amount of CBD oil to an individual snack or simply take your CBD before, during, or after making these delicious and fun recipes!
Makes about 12 servings
Serving size: 2 balls
1 cup rolled oats
1 cup toasted coconut flakes
½ cup raisins or mini chocolate chips
½ cup peanut butter
½ cup flaxseed
½ cup honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl until well combined.
- Let chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Roll into balls about 1” in diameter.
- Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 7 days. Can be frozen.
Serving size: 1 ball
½ cup rolled oats
2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
¼ cup hemp seeds
½ cup raw walnuts
½ cup dried blueberries or other berry
½ cup dates
¼ tsp vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
2-3 tbsp water
¼ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- Place oats, pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds, walnuts and berries in a large bowl.
- In a mini chopper, food processor or blender, blend dates vanilla extract, salt and water until both smooth and chunky.
- Add to bowls of seeds. Using your hands, mix well until you get a dough-like consistency.
- Divide and shape into 7 balls.
- Roll each ball in coconuts until covered.